The Think Big Revolution

As a lover of quotations I thought this could be a great forum for people to add one's they love or come across.  Here's one to get us started:

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."

- Albert Einstein.

Tags: Quotes

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I share your passion for quotes.  Here are a few of my favourites:

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." ~Henry Ford~

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard~

"We are continually faced with great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insolvable problems." ~Lee Iacocca~

Thanks for starting this conversation!

It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.

Sir Winston Churchill
British politician (1874 - 1965)

Good one!

I can forgive you for making a mistake. I cannot forgive you for not making a decision. -- Bill McGowan, chairman and founder, MCI 

"Stop over thinking and do something"

I love motivatonal quotes too.  Here's a few of my favorites:

“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” -Wayne Gretzy

"Quit planning your dream and start living it."  - Alan Cohen

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear.  Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie

"When someone tells you something can't be done; that only tells you ONE thing: they aren't the ones who are going to do it."
I heard this quote from my father.  I wonder who said it originally? 

You acheive just as much as you believe.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." 

-Albert Einstein

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is a habit." 

- Aristotle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Port.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service